Below you will find some patient information and support resources.
- The Canadian Rheumatology Association. Their mission is to represent Canadian rheumatologists and promote the pursuit of excellence in arthritis care, education and research.
- The Arthritis Society. Their mission is to provide leadership and funding for research, advocacy and solutions to improve the quality of life for Canadians affected by arthritis.
- Arthritis Foundation . A website providing public health education, pursuing public policy and legislation, and evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
- RA Warrior. A blog dedicated to help patients find information, increase awareness about RA and correct common misconceptions and present the patient story in a way that may increase understanding of the disease by doctors and researchers.
- Arthritis Introspective . The mission of Arthritis Introspective is to improve the lives of those living with arthritis during the prime of life through wellness education, empowerment, and support systems.
- Arthritis Today. The Web site provides detailed information about different types of arthritis, treatments, fitness, nutrition, and links to an arthritis community.
- Creaky Joints. An online community for people of all ages with arthritis who want to live their lives despite their condition.
- JointHealth™. A source of information on arthritis, treatments, research and health policy.
- Patients Like Me. A community platform where people living with a number of different conditions, including RA, can share and learn from real-world outcome-based health data.
- RAConnect. Community and forum pages on the Arthritis Foundation Web site that allow you to ask questions, find support, and build friendships with other people who have RA.
- Rheumatoid Patient Foundation . A not-for-profit organization focused on benefiting people with RA and generating awareness, support, advocacy, and a cure for RA.
- TheRAConnection. An online community and resource for individuals impacted by RA including patients, family, and caregivers.
- UpToDate. A site widely used amongst medical professionals offers free content for patients. Simply search Rheumatoid Arthritis in the search bar and direct yourself to the free patient content.